Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hello from the USA......

Yes, I am writing this from my hotel room in San Diego. My lovely hubby is here working and so the children and I are with him and we are having a great time. We are however missing the Aussie sun, endless summer bbq’s, a simple wardrobe of thongs and something light thrown on, sunscreen and of course our incredible friends….we’ll be home soon and we’ll have a lot of ‘making up to do’.

I thought I would take a moment and update the blog. We’ve relaxed a little over the holiday, giving everyone a much needed break however we are back on track now, full of vision, thoughts, dreams and excellent ideas, tips and great strategies that will help your family live the strong, confident lives we all desire.

So friends my thought for today is YOU CAN DO IT! I want to remind you that we (thefamilyroom) totally believe in you and know that the family life you dream about is right ahead of you. I would like to encourage you to write down a few thoughts and hopes that you have for your family this year and over the next few weeks begin to think about how you can make these thoughts and hopes a reality.

For those of you who know me you know that I like to live by lists and I’m constantly writing things down. I do this simply because it keeps me on track and gives me ‘breathing space or thinking space’. This much needed space allows gives me the opportunity to make a plan and stick to it. When I do this I am continually amazed at the things I/we are able to achieve. So go ahead, make your list and be amazed when you discover that you have also achieved great things – through this your confidence as a parent, partner, friend (whatever your place in life is right now) will increase and you will find yourself standing tall both on the outside and the inside.

Enough for now I think! I love you all, totally believe in you and hope that you enjoy everything we place on this spot for you.

Susan xoxo

Ps – remember everything looks better through smiling eyes so SMILE friend…..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My partner and I decided this year to write goals for our family life. It was an interesting exercise, we realised that we had very different hopes which lead us to some incredible conversations. We now have clarity and are already seeing changes, we feel like we're finally on the same page. Interesting.
Tara

Anonymous said...

Susan I must tell you I really like how you remind us (always) that everything looks better through smiling eyes. You have caused me to look at life differently.
Thank you.
Lena

Anonymous said...

thanks for believing in ALL of us Susan. I feel like I can make a difference.
Diane

My Favorites

 
Clicky Web Analytics