Monday, February 12, 2007

My Deepest Apologies.....I TURNED 37 - YAHOO!!!!


Hello to everyone. My deepest apologies to everyone for the lack of communication through the blogspot. Unfortunately we have had some CRAZY connection issues (I know you all know what I’m talking about). Anyway, we’re back online now and will continue full speed ahead with stax of stuff for you.

Something I thought I’d share today is that……I TURNED 37 YESTERDAY!!!! Can you believe it I’m 37 and I’m so excited. I LOVE getting older and seeing life unfold. I LOVE that I’m married to an ‘older’ man (he turns 39 on the 26th of Feb and I’m planning a great party…. I love being married to an older man). I love that we’re getting older and we’re doing it together. Everything just seems to get better as the years tick on – who would have ever imagined that!

So friends today as I ponder life (thus far) and what I have learned I want to leave you with a few things that I know:

• We truly are like wine and cheese – we get so much better with age!
• Our bodies do change and it’s OK!
• Keeping up with our grey hairs is a weekly challenge….. Get to know your
hairdresser and your beautician well; they’ll help you through this!
• Our sex drive FINALLY catches up with our husbands/partners (have fun!).
• We finally begin to laugh about the small things and we choose our battles
well.
• We look at our parents with different eyes….perhaps a little more forgiving.

I love you all, believe in you, and pray that everything we put on this spot either encourages, inspires or challenges you. I hope that in everything you do you are trying to get better. We get one shot at life so why not do it really well.

Have the best day and ALWAYS remember that life looks better through smiling eyes.

Forever,

Susan xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan,
I LOVE the sex drive thing. Thank you for being real!
Lucinda

My Favorites

 
Clicky Web Analytics