Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Hello to the 'Bunnings Ladies Night' Crew

Tonight Belinda, Sam, Michaela and I had the privilege of spending the night at the 'Bunnings Ladies Night'. It was a great night and we met a stack of new people so this is just a quick hello to our new friends.

We hope you enjoy our blog spot and stay with us as we continue to grow and make a difference in families in Sydney and beyond. If you've never been on a blog before don't be scared, have a look around and I know you will find something that you will enjoy whether it be a great article, recipe, funny story, great quote or fun fact plus so much more.

So relax, put your feet up and spend a few minutes with us and why not leave us a comment so we know you've arrived safely.

Take care, stay in touch and love those in your world.

Susan xo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great meeting you girls last night. Thanks for talking to us and telling us about the family room. I like your blog spot
Rita

Anonymous said...

love reading you wisdom susan... love it even more in person...
much love
rach

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I about the list inform should secure more info then it has.

My Favorites

 
Clicky Web Analytics