Monday, January 28, 2008

Health and Fitness 08

For many of you 'regular readers' you know that in February 07 Belinda Dell and I decided to get serious with our fitness level. As we approach February 08 I'm happy to report that we, and now along with many others who have joined us, are still on track and going strong.

We will again start to update you regularly and let you know how we are going. You will also need to keep an eye on our Facebook Group and the videos I love so much because I might, just might be considering taking you into the gym with me (to join our Facebook Group go to http://www.facebook.com and then search the family room). I have found that so many of us get 'stuck' on the couch, watching those darn infomercials and forget that we actually have to get up, put on our joggers (running shoes) and get moving. Through sharing my routine with a few friends and just a few very simple things I am doing somehow I think I've managed to de-mystify the dreaded exercise routine and make it do-able for everyone. I just need you to promise not to laugh at my outfit - don't worry I ditched the late 90's thong number with the spandex.....what a disaster that was!!!!!

So today, January 28, 2008 allow me to be that voice of encouragement once more that would say, "come on people let's move, let's make a difference in our own lives and the lives of those depending on us!" You won't regret making a change, I can tell you that I feel so much better today than I did January 2007 (prior to getting serious) and I know January 2009 is going to be amazing as I continue to build Health and Fitness into my life.

Let's get moving!

Susan

3 comments:

catherine jayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
catherine jayne said...

Susan,
You and Belinda inspire me. I love reading about your journey. Thanks for being willing to share and be honest with us!

xoxox

Anonymous said...

Wow thanks for continuing and inspiring all of us. I love reading about your fitness successes and hurdles. Please keep sharing and motivating all of us reading.
Sherri

My Favorites

 
Clicky Web Analytics