Thursday, November 06, 2008

Welcome Eduardo Dos Remedios to thefamilyroom!

Well everyone, we have an extraordinary treat for you. We have a new contributor to thefamilyroom team and he is someone I know you will enjoy. Eduardo (or Ted as we know him) is a father of two beautiful girls, he is married to Rosie (a personal trainer), currently resides in Spain and, simply put, is just an all around great guy.

Eduardo grew up in Hong Kong and spent much of his early years exploring every nook and cranny the city had to offer. I first met Eduardo through my husband 17 years ago and during that time, I have always been fascinated by his love for cycling, fitness and overall health and wellness.

Most recently, I have been following his journey through his own fitness blog and I am constantly challenged and inspired by his active lifestyle. In addition, I enjoy his writing style and at times I have felt that I am racing through the streets of Barcelona with him, or climbing some unknown hill to capture an incredible sunset.

Through his gift with both written and spoken word, Eduardo takes you there and encourages you to live life healthy and well. He is a philosopher, poet and real explorer of life.

Eduardo has graciously offered to write a regular column for us based on family fitness. Both Eduardo and Rosie understand the need for fitness and are passionate about depositing that love and understanding within their two daughters.

We are going to travel with them as they continue to live strong, confident, healthy lives and, as always, it is thefamilyroom hope that you will be inspired to get off the couch, move a little more and become a shining example in your home of fitness, health and well-being.

Join us on this incredible journey and, trust me, this is not something you will ever regret.

Susan & friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay my interest is peaked. Poet, Philosopher and Explorer plus writing style. I like this one.
Jen

My Favorites

 
Clicky Web Analytics